Mac & Cheese (side)
Macaroni & Cheese
Your Mac & Cheese has been prepared this morning with fresh ingredients.
It is not frozen and it is ready to bake.
1. Preheat oven to 350*
2. Remove the plastic wrap from the Mac & Cheese
4. Cover Mac & Cheese with aluminum foil (so as not to burn)
5. Bake in oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes
6. Remove foil from Mac & Cheese and return to oven uncovered
7. Remove plastic wrap from bread and place in oven on a sheet pan.
8. Continue baking Chicken and Mac & Cheese with Bread for about 10 more minutes or until heated through and the bread is golden brown.
*NOTE: These instructions are meant as guidelines only. Every oven is slightly different and temperatures will vary. Over heating will affect the quality.
All items are fully cooked. Unless otherwise noted, reheat all foods until internal temperature reaches 165°F. Check internal temperature with a cooking thermometer inserted into thickest part of the food (without touching the bone in meats). Reheating times may vary based on oven type, accuracy of oven temperature, container size, type and quantity of food, or other variables.