Heating Instructions - Lasagna
Hearty Meat Lasagna
Your lasagna has been hand crafted with fresh ingredients.
*NOTE: These instructions are meant as guidelines only. Every oven is slightly different and temperatures will vary. Over heating will affect the quality.
1. Preheat oven to 350*
2. Remove the plastic wrap, keep in aluminum pan
3. Cover with aluminum foil (so as not to burn)
4. Bake in oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes
5. Remove foil
6. Continue baking until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees.
(about 15-30 more minutes)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.*
2. Remove plastic wrap.
3. Place on sheet pan
4. Bake for 10 minutes or until top is golden brown